GPO COURTYARD FACADE RESTORATION
O'Connell Street, Dublin
Client: An Post
Images: Courtesy of Wayne Smith
Prior to the development of the new Interpretive Centre to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of 1916 at the GPO, the east courtyard facades were refurbished. The works commenced in February 2014 and were completed in October 2014, and included brickwork, concrete areas, windows and cast iron works.