Winy Maas returned to Dublin's Irish Architecture Foundation for the latest New Now Next talk. He spoke to a full house in Dublin Castle.
Curated by the Irish Architecture Foundation and sponsored by Arup, the purpose of New Now Next is to bring dynamic people to Dublin to inspire audiences who are interested in the innovative research, design and construction of buildings and cities. New Now Next is about disseminating NEW Ideas, regarding contemporary issues relevant NOW that can impact on the NEXT generation.
The group, from the Oslo, Norway Cultural Heritage Management Office. were fascinated with the delivery of a modern intervention in such a context. It was fantastic to welcome them to the city!
Our work has been recognised with numerous awards, and we are honoured to have been featured in many architectural publications.
We believe that our dedicated and creative approach to projects sets us apart from the rest, and gives the perfect platform on which we can build on our successes to date. For more information on this, see http://www.kavanaghtuite.ie/publications/
Kavanagh Tuite are currently seeking experienced architectural professionals with project experience to join the practice to work on a variety of projects.
The successful applicants will have strong design and technical experience in addition to excellent communications skills, and the ability to manage projects through all stages.
This is a busy, energetic and supportive practice, suited to motivated and attentive professionals. A strong interest in all aspects of the construction industry would be expected.
We proactively encourage Continuous Professional Development (CPD), including skills training and mentoring for all staff.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A motivated and enquiring mind with excellent design, communication and organisational skills.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to multitask effectively within a team environment and manage projects from inception to completion.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant experience and be registered, or be eligible to be registered, to a suitable body.
- A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation.
- IT proficiency and skills required to a high level, including a competence in BIM / Revit.